Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SLEEP

I am pretty sure the topic of sleep will be something I will discuss on here frequently, especially the topic of lack of sleep. Sleeping is something that I have struggled with my entire life, as a child I had major FOMO when I was put to bed even though I was constantly assured that nothing really happens at night time. Now it seems my son has picked up this habit from me, though his sleeping difficulties are hopefully stemming from teething but either way we are on week two of sleepless and tear-filled (mostly mine) nights. Even if he does settle down in the next couple days, we begin our traverse towards the European continent in a wees, with a week spent on the eastern side of Canada before crossing the Atlantic so sleep will irregular, disrupted and greatly missed in the coming weeks. All I can say is soon it won't just be me any more so I'll let Bean and H get some father son time and hopefully at last I'll be able to catch some z's.



D.

No comments:

Post a Comment