Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SOME THOUGHTS

I am feeling very uninspired right now. I decided to start this blog before my big move in order to try to get myself into the habit of blogging but the point of this blog is supposed to be my adventures and as of late my only "adventure" has been my almost daily walks to the nearby drugstore so that I can say I have left my house today. So in order to get myself back into this I am just going to blog about the mundane and everyday aspects of my life. It will be boring, it will likely be repetitive and there won't likely be any nice pictures but whatever.
So today I am just going to talk about the fact that I haven't done anything to get ready for my move. Yes I have packed two of the three suitcases that I am bringing (even though I have to unpack them now and re-pack it), I have gotten rid of the majority of my clothing and books and mostly figured out exactly what it is that I will be bringing. But even with all that done my room still feels pack to the brim with tons of other things that are in the miscellaneous category of crap that I don't really know what to do with. Nearly every surface is pilled with random pieces of paper, and objects that I know aren't coming with me but I can't figure out if they are worth storing or if they should just be thrown out. I don't know I am just rambling because I also haven't figured out how I am going to say goodbye to everyone and to most of the comforts that I have grown used to so I am projecting my anxiety onto something superficial like packing.
 
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment