Tuesday, July 01, 2014

JULY GOALS + JUNE RECAP

First things first, I will go over last months goals and see how I did. June has just flown by, and this month has been hectic to say the least, between packing and saying goodbye along with the full-time job of being a parent I have barely had a moment to breath. That being said I did have some really great baby-free moments with some friends and I was able to feel a little bit normal again which was refreshing. Now onto last months goals

1. Complain less. Ehhh...
I think this goal was a little ambitious, while I definitely am working harder at being more grateful I think I just enjoy the sound of my own voice too much.

2. Be organized and packed BEFORE I leave, and avoid my usual last minute packing frenzy. Mostly
All the big stuff is done, just a few more little things to pack but I still have to clean up my place, and I leave tomorrow...ehhh

3.Say goodbye to Vancouver. Check
I got to say goodbye to almost all my favourite people, places and things here.

4. Blog post 2-3 times each week. No
I have changed my view on this, mostly I wanted to do it in order to get into the habit of blogging but I think if I am going to blog it's going to only be when I feel like I have something to say, maybe that will be several times a week or maybe not.

So overall not that great but I think I needed to reevaluate what kind of goals I want to set for myself, so without further ado here are my July goals.

1. Write a little bit every day.
2. Survive flying with Bean
3. Unpack and organize one small space for me
4. Appreciate my little family



D.

No comments:

Post a Comment