Wednesday, June 11, 2014

7 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY INSTEAD OF PACKING

I figured this would be a nice follow up to yesterday's post, Bean has a two and half hour nap in the afternoon and usually that is my productive time but instead I just had a meltdown and avoided all my responsibilities.
One.
I told everyone else how much stuff I had to do, not really complaining more in a panicky way. I called my mother, texted my friend, spoke to my sister and essentially just listed off all the things that I was supposed to be doing.

Two.
I caught up on all my unread bloglovin posts, which took all of maybe ten minutes as I had just read a bunch of them before Bean went to sleep.

Three.
I went in and stared at Bean while he slept, he makes the funniest face with his tongue sticking out.

Four.
Wrote a blog post about all the stuff I was supposed to be doing.

Five.
Laid in bed and debated whether or not I wanted to put make up on just so that I could feel pretty in order to offset my self-pity but then eventually decided it was too much work.

Six.
Cooked up a nice  big lunch of sauteed kale and bok choy on brown rice

Seven.
Decided that it was okay that I didn't get anything done, and that I would try again tomorrow.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment