Sunday, May 18, 2014

WEEKLY APPRECIATION: 0.1

I want to try to do like a weekly round-up type thing of the good, happy things from my week, whether they be events, pictures, blog posts etc. I see these a lot on other blogs and they are probably one of the posts I look forward to reading the most. This is isn't necessarily the title I will keep, I'm just giving it a go.

My first Mother's Day card, from my grandparents. It's just a surreal feeling still, being a mom.

It was finally sunny enough to spend the afternoon outside, so I brought the exersaucer outside plopped Bean into it a took in the sun (in Batman shorts nonetheless).


The warm weather also meant that it was officially time for the first frozen yogurt outing of the year.

And last but not least, the cookbook for my favourite neighbourhood bakery Butter, and this one is a double whammy as I had ordered it on Amazon at the beginning of the week and it arrived on my doorstep 2 days later! Extra points for super fast delivery without me paying more.

2 comments:

  1. that frozen yogurt looks soooo tasty! i'm thankful for tasty treats too haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of the best things about summer is all the treats that come with it!

      Delete