Friday, May 02, 2014

HELLO

I have been putting off writing my introductory post for this blog for several weeks now, and in the end chose to abandon it all together and go with something different for my first post. Sundays post was me announcing a new chapter in my life, where I am taking responsibility for my own happiness, now I would like to tie that in to why I decided to start a blog. In about 2 months I will be moving overseas to be with the father of my child but leaving everyone else I love behind. It is both a sad and exciting endeavor and I constantly flick back and forth between both emotions as the departure day draws nearer. This blog is for me, to express myself and encourage my creativity while I settle in and begin my new life, and it's for my family and friends to keep up to date with my life, my sons life and to give them piece of mind in regards to me being so far away. I do not know what I will end up writing about, I do not know what direction this blog will take me but I would like to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment