Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TEA

I drink tea, like a lot of tea. I would say that drinking tea is one of my defining characteristics, or rather that I drink tea instead of coffee. After each paycheck while I was pregnant I would allot myself enough money to buy myself 50g of a non-caffeinated tea from Davids Tea, so in the 6 months that I was working I built myself quite a little tea collection. Now with less than 8 weeks until my departure I've been upping my tea consumption is order to finish off all my remaining bags of tea, above are the 7 bags I have left.

From left to right
1. The Earls Garden: Early Grey and strawberry
2. Mint Chocolate Rooibos
3. Rooibos de Provence: Rooibos, lavender and black current
4. Vanilla Orchid: Oolong with hints of vanilla
5.Organic Razzmatazz: Raspberry herbal blend
6. Midsummers Night Dream: Citrus and mint herbal blend
7. Organic Sweet Dreams: Chamomile, lemongrass, hibiscus herbal blend

No comments:

Post a Comment