Wednesday, May 07, 2014

JUST THE GOODS

Now that I am essentially a stay-at-home mom, I have had a lot of spare time (you know, between feeding, diaper changes, play-time etc) and I have been using this time to explore different ranges of beauty products. Just like any young hopeful mother I am hoping to reduce my carbon footprint with cloth diapers, and natural baby products but I realized it's pretty hypocritical to stick to those values with my child but not with myself. While I am not entirely convinced that purely natural/vegan skin care is should be the be all and end all of my beauty regimen, I am definitely interested in expanding my horizons and giving some of these products a go.

I came acrossthis post on Vancouver blogger, Emily of This Rawsome Vegan Lifeand I decided I would take the plunge and order the face sample kitfrom "just the goods" based in Manitoba, Canada. I ordered the set for dry skin, as well as 4 body butter/lotion samples and when I received my package a small vial of perfume was included as well. So far everything smells wonderful, the toner and cleanser have a distinct lavender smell whereas the moisturizer is definitely chamomile, and the rest of the other samples are listed below. I'm super excited to give these a go.

face wash, moisturizer, vegan, toner, lip balm, body butter, foot butter, perfume


6. vegan whipped body butter in pink grapefruit & black pepper and vanilla & clove

No comments:

Post a Comment