Monday, December 15, 2014

WOW


So just a little recap, because clearly twenty-fourteen hasn't been my year for consistent blogging

one. survived our first household stomach bug
two. decorated for our first Christmas together in Germany (and our first tree together)
three. this little Bean is walking, sometimes
four. and he had his first birthday
five. and finally I am still an aimless bored housewife (house-girlfriend?) who spends all her free time watching bad tv shows and picking up toys around the house

Maybe blogging isn't my thing, but I will keep trying. I have a few posts in my drafts but I keep feeling too self conscious to post because I feel like they sound more intense then I intend it to be... I'm hoping the new year will bring some new changes, I have some very specific goals I wish to achieve so fingers crossed, and hopefully I will keep y'all (my non-existent readers) posted!





D

No comments:

Post a Comment